FG secures final forfeiture of N5bn worth of shares linked to ex-army properties director
[NigerianEye - Nigeria] - 26/08/2025
A federal high court on Lagos has ordered the final forfeiture of 245,568,137 shares, valued at over N5 billion, linked to Umar Mohammed, former group managing director of Nigerian Army Properties Limited (NAPL), and Kayode Filani, a businessman. Delivering the ruling on Tuesday, Dehinde Dipeolu, the presiding judge, granted the request of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), which claimed that the shares were purchased with proceeds of crime. Hanatu Kofanaisa, counsel to the EFCC, told the court that Mohammed had been convicted by a special court martial on 14 out of 18 (…)
... Article published by "NigerianEye" (Nigeria), read more
For any information or claim on this article, see directly with the newspaper.
In Nigerian newspapers
EPL: Tottenham Stun Manchester City At Etihad
Tottenham Hotspur stunned Manchester City 2-0 in their Premier League clash at the Etihad Stadium on Saturday. (…)
[Complete Sports] - 23/08/2025
Roosevelt Ogbonna Steps Down from Access Holdings Board, Remains Access Bank CEO
Access Holdings Plc has announced the resignation of Mr. Roosevelt Ogbonna from its Board of Directors, following (…)
[Nigeria Communications Week] - 28/08/2025
Meghan Markle releases new Netflix episodes in the United States and struggles to capture audience attention
While most of Hollywood buzzed over Taylor Swift’s engagement announcement, Meghan Markle quietly released new (…)
[TDPel Media] - 28/08/2025
Rio Ferdinand says Arsenal striker, Gyokeres could flop
TheNiche Rio Ferdinand says Arsenal striker, Gyokeres could flop Ferdinand noted, “I haven’t seen enough to warrant (…)
[TheNiche] - 19/08/2025
JUST-IN: Suspected Herders Kill 2 Farmers In Fresh Attack On Benue Community
Armed men suspected to be herders have invaded Tse Mku, Ayilamu Community of Tombu Council Ward in Logo local (…)
[Leadership] - 28/08/2025